Harry Potter Concert Movie: Win Tickets with TOMI
Do you want to win tickets to the concert movie ‘Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire’ on February 15th at Altice Arena, Lisbon?
Find a TOMI nearby, take a creative photo / GIF with one of the Harry Potter frames and share publicly with the hashtag #potterheadTOMI on social networks!
The competition is available on the Lisbon, Algarve, Viseu, Figueira da Foz, Águeda, Évora and Tábua TOMI networks.
Harry Potter Campaign Terms and Conditions – #PotterheadTOMI
- The campaign is promoted by TOMI WORLD and MOP, in partnership with the event’s promoter, Música no Coração.
- The campaign aims to offer 25 tickets for the film concert Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire that will take place on February 15th at the Altice Arena in Lisbon.
- Anyone can participate and must first ensure that they meet the conditions of access to the venue, stipulated by the organizer.
- To participate you need:
- – take a selfie / make a GIF on one of the devices of the TOMI MOP network Lisbon, Algarve, Viseu, Figueira da Foz, Águeda, Évora, Tábua using one of the Harry Potter themed frames available on the device;
- – Share the photo / GIF on social networks – facebook, instagram or twitter – with the hashtag #potterheadTOMI. Shares must be public;
- The campaign runs from January 10th, 2020 to January 29th.
- Winners will be announced on February 5th.
- The announcement of the winners will be made on the TOMI facebook page – www.facebook.com/worldtomi/. Winners should contact us via private message on the facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours after the announcement.
- The winners are chosen by a jury made of members of the organizers, and their decisions are final.
- Winners will be chosen based on criteria of creativity and originality.
- Entries that do not meet all the criteria listed above will not be considered.
- Responsibility for travel and accommodation lies with the winners.
- By participating, users assign the rights to the contest image to the promoters (TOMI WORLD and MOP).
- Missing cases that may occur will be resolved by TOMI WORLD and MOP.